Activision Blizzard 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive ATVI News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than ATVI
ATVI Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||30.44|
|Price / Book:||3.07|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.86B|
|Return on Equity:||9.86%|
|Return on Assets:||7.12%|
Activision Blizzard Earnings Forecast
Key Activision Blizzard Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 30 years for ATVI is 70.48%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for ATVI have been equal to 29.46% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 18.88% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 7.14% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of ATVI is 20.10% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 30 years have been positive in 16 years.
Activision Blizzard Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Electronic Gaming & Multimedia|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||40.97|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||18.62|
ATVI Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Activision Blizzard (ATVI) is a Buy
Is Activision Blizzard a Buy or a Sell?
Activision Blizzard stock is rated a Buy
The current Activision Blizzard [ATVI] share price is $78.66. The Score for ATVI is 62, which is 24% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.