7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive CPE News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CPE
CPE Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||33.43|
|Price / Book:||1.04|
|Net Income (TTM):||$845M|
|Return on Equity:||54.66%|
|Return on Assets:||15.96%|
Callon Petroleum Earnings Forecast
Key Callon Petroleum Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 28 years for CPE is 53.94%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CPE have been equal to 2.47% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 22.92% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CPE is 17.86% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 28 years have been positive in 15 years.
Callon Petroleum Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas E&P|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||5.23|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||2.07|