7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive DIT News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than DIT
DIT Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||6.72|
|Price / Book:||1.22|
|Net Income (TTM):||$13.26M|
|Return on Equity:||14%|
|Return on Assets:||4.12%|
Amcon Distributing Earnings Forecast
Key Amcon Distributing Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 27 years for DIT is 6.35%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for DIT have been equal to 5.05% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Interest Expense is 13.50% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of DIT is 0.83% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 27 years have been positive in 14 years.
Amcon Distributing Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||7.05|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|