7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive MRO News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MRO
MRO Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||5.29|
|Price / Book:||1.69|
|Net Income (TTM):||$3.74B|
|Return on Equity:||33.62%|
|Return on Assets:||21.16%|
Marathon Oil Earnings Forecast
Key Marathon Oil Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 32 years for MRO is 40.60%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MRO have been equal to 5.20% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 27.17% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MRO is 16.89% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 32 years have been positive in 16 years.
Marathon Oil Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas E&P|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||24.78|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||6.77|