The Results Are In: Bryan Perry's "Million-Dollar Beta Test"Click here to see how these extraordinary trading gains came to pass...and find out what Bryan has planned for the rest of 2023 - his fourth and final Beta Test.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Serious profits in months with teeny tiny gains?Check out the details here.
- The current trend is moderately bullish and CAMT is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Camtek Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Camtek Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.95||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||53.46||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||45504||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(55.17 - 65.15)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(47.8 - 61.7)||Buy|
Camtek Technical Analysis
|Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Camtek Stock
Is Camtek Stock a Buy?
- Camtek share price is 62.43 while CAMT 8-day simple moving average is 64.43, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CAMT is 62.43 while Camtek 20-day SMA is 62.12, which makes it a Buy.
- Camtek 50-day simple moving average is 59.27 while CAMT share price is 62.43, making it a Buy technically.
- CAMT stock price is 62.43 and Camtek 200-day simple moving average is 41.66, creating a Buy signal.
CAMT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Camtek Stock Info
Price in USD:
Camtek 52-Week Range
Camtek (CAMT) is a Buy
Camtek Share Price Forecast
What is the Camtek stock price today?
The Camtek stock price is 62.43 USD today.
Will CAMT stock go up or go down?
Camtek> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Camtek overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Camtek is not overvalued.
Is Camtek Stock a Buy?
- Camtek share price is 62.43 while CAMT 8-day exponential moving average is 63.77, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CAMT is 62.43 while Camtek 20-day EMA is 62.06, which makes it a Buy.
- Camtek 50-day exponential moving average is 58.91 while CAMT share price is 62.43, making it a Buy technically.
- CAMT stock price is 62.43 and Camtek 200-day simple moving average is 45.95, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Camtek
Is Camtek a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.12 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.05 per share, and an increase next year of $0.41 per share.
Technical Analysis of Camtek
Should I short Camtek stock?
- CAMT Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.95, suggesting Camtek is a Buy
- Camtek Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 53.46, which suggest Camtek is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Camtek is (55.17 - 65.15), which suggest Camtek is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Camtek is (47.8 - 61.7), which suggest Camtek is a Buy
* Camtek stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.