Your Chance To Invest In The Green Energy Revolution!Don't miss this one - click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CELH is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Celsius Holdings Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Celsius Holdings Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.91||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||43.99||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-323539||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(99.45 - 106.99)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(89.06 - 107.96)||Buy|
Celsius Holdings Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Celsius Holdings Stock
Is Celsius Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Celsius Holdings share price is 99.03 while CELH 8-day simple moving average is 101.20, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CELH is 99.03 while Celsius Holdings 20-day SMA is 102.58, which makes it a Sell.
- Celsius Holdings 50-day simple moving average is 105.33 while CELH share price is 99.03, making it a Sell technically.
- CELH stock price is 99.03 and Celsius Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 86.08, creating a Buy signal.
CELH Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Celsius Holdings Stock Info
Price in USD:
Celsius Holdings 52-Week Range
Celsius Holdings (CELH) is a Buy
Celsius Holdings Share Price Forecast
What is the Celsius Holdings stock price today?
The Celsius Holdings stock price is 99.03 USD today.
Will CELH stock go up or go down?
Celsius Holdings> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Celsius Holdings overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Celsius Holdings is not overvalued.
Is Celsius Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Celsius Holdings share price is 99.03 while CELH 8-day exponential moving average is 101.87, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CELH is 99.03 while Celsius Holdings 20-day EMA is 103.07, which makes it a Sell.
- Celsius Holdings 50-day exponential moving average is 102.51 while CELH share price is 99.03, making it a Sell technically.
- CELH stock price is 99.03 and Celsius Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 89.98, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Celsius Holdings
Is Celsius Holdings a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.63 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.00 per share.
Technical Analysis of Celsius Holdings
Should I short Celsius Holdings stock?
- CELH Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.91, suggesting Celsius Holdings is a Sell
- Celsius Holdings Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 43.99, which suggest Celsius Holdings is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Celsius Holdings is (99.45 - 106.99), which suggest Celsius Holdings is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Celsius Holdings is (89.06 - 107.96), which suggest Celsius Holdings is a Buy
* Celsius Holdings stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.