7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and CELH is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Celsius Holdings Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Celsius Holdings Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||8.1||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||65.03||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1490576||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(76.94 - 100.56)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(50.74 - 81.98)||Buy|
Celsius Holdings Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Celsius Holdings Stock
Is Celsius Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Celsius Holdings share price is 105.16 while CELH 8-day simple moving average is 102.26, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CELH is 105.16 while Celsius Holdings 20-day SMA is 92.07, which makes it a Buy.
- Celsius Holdings 50-day simple moving average is 76.90 while CELH share price is 105.16, making it a Buy technically.
- CELH stock price is 105.16 and Celsius Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 65.63, creating a Buy signal.
CELH Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Celsius Holdings Stock Info
Price in USD:
Celsius Holdings 52-Week Range
Celsius Holdings (CELH) is a Buy
Celsius Holdings Share Price Forecast
What is the Celsius Holdings stock price today?
The Celsius Holdings stock price is 105.16 USD today.
Will CELH stock go up or go down?
Celsius Holdings> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Celsius Holdings overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Celsius Holdings is not overvalued.
Is Celsius Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Celsius Holdings share price is 105.16 while CELH 8-day exponential moving average is 100.76, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CELH is 105.16 while Celsius Holdings 20-day EMA is 93.42, which makes it a Buy.
- Celsius Holdings 50-day exponential moving average is 81.10 while CELH share price is 105.16, making it a Buy technically.
- CELH stock price is 105.16 and Celsius Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 67.93, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Celsius Holdings
Is Celsius Holdings a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.05 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.33 per share, and an increase next year of $0.71 per share.
Technical Analysis of Celsius Holdings
Should I short Celsius Holdings stock?
- CELH Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 8.1, suggesting Celsius Holdings is a Buy
- Celsius Holdings Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 65.03, which suggest Celsius Holdings is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Celsius Holdings is (76.94 - 100.56), which suggest Celsius Holdings is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Celsius Holdings is (50.74 - 81.98), which suggest Celsius Holdings is a Buy
* Celsius Holdings stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.