US$0.30 Lithium Stock Gets US$90M Boost in Global EV Battery RaceCheck out our free report here.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
The Results Are In: Bryan Perry's "Million-Dollar Beta Test"Click here to see how these extraordinary trading gains came to pass...and find out what Bryan has planned for the rest of 2023 - his fourth and final Beta Test.
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and CUBI is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Customers Bancorp Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Customers Bancorp Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||2.21||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||68.18||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||377875||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(41.34 - 45.8)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(33.12 - 42.16)||Buy|
Customers Bancorp Technical Analysis
|Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Customers Bancorp Stock
Is Customers Bancorp Stock a Buy?
- Customers Bancorp share price is 48.14 while CUBI 8-day simple moving average is 45.40, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CUBI is 48.14 while Customers Bancorp 20-day SMA is 44.35, which makes it a Buy.
- Customers Bancorp 50-day simple moving average is 38.25 while CUBI share price is 48.14, making it a Buy technically.
- CUBI stock price is 48.14 and Customers Bancorp 200-day simple moving average is 30.69, creating a Buy signal.
CUBI Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Customers Bancorp Stock Info
Price in USD:
Customers Bancorp 52-Week Range
Customers Bancorp (CUBI) is a Buy
Customers Bancorp Share Price Forecast
What is the Customers Bancorp stock price today?
The Customers Bancorp stock price is 48.14 USD today.
Will CUBI stock go up or go down?
Customers Bancorp> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Customers Bancorp overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Customers Bancorp is not overvalued.
Is Customers Bancorp Stock a Buy?
- Customers Bancorp share price is 48.14 while CUBI 8-day exponential moving average is 45.64, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CUBI is 48.14 while Customers Bancorp 20-day EMA is 43.78, which makes it a Buy.
- Customers Bancorp 50-day exponential moving average is 40.20 while CUBI share price is 48.14, making it a Buy technically.
- CUBI stock price is 48.14 and Customers Bancorp 200-day simple moving average is 34.45, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Customers Bancorp
Is Customers Bancorp a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.25 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.16 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.23 per share.
Technical Analysis of Customers Bancorp
Should I short Customers Bancorp stock?
- CUBI Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 2.21, suggesting Customers Bancorp is a Buy
- Customers Bancorp Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 68.18, which suggest Customers Bancorp is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Customers Bancorp is (41.34 - 45.8), which suggest Customers Bancorp is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Customers Bancorp is (33.12 - 42.16), which suggest Customers Bancorp is a Buy
* Customers Bancorp stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.