7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and CVNA is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Carvana Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Carvana Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||5.96||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||73.46||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||7756787||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(21.28 - 41.26)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(15.16 - 89.72)||Sell|
Carvana Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Carvana Stock
Is Carvana Stock a Buy?
- Carvana share price is 52.10 while CVNA 8-day simple moving average is 44.11, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CVNA is 52.10 while Carvana 20-day SMA is 33.76, which makes it a Buy.
- Carvana 50-day simple moving average is 28.19 while CVNA share price is 52.10, making it a Buy technically.
- CVNA stock price is 52.10 and Carvana 200-day simple moving average is 128.04, creating a Sell signal.
CVNA Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Carvana Stock Info
Price in USD:
Carvana 52-Week Range
Carvana (CVNA) is a Buy
Carvana Share Price Forecast
What is the Carvana stock price today?
The Carvana stock price is 52.10 USD today.
Will CVNA stock go up or go down?
Carvana> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Carvana overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Carvana is not overvalued.
Is Carvana Stock a Buy?
- Carvana share price is 52.10 while CVNA 8-day exponential moving average is 44.52, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CVNA is 52.10 while Carvana 20-day EMA is 36.99, which makes it a Buy.
- Carvana 50-day exponential moving average is 36.73 while CVNA share price is 52.10, making it a Buy technically.
- CVNA stock price is 52.10 and Carvana 200-day simple moving average is 110.44, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Carvana
Is Carvana a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $1.42 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.41 per share, a decrease this year of $6.83 per share, and an increase next year of $3.58 per share.
Technical Analysis of Carvana
Should I short Carvana stock?
- CVNA Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 5.96, suggesting Carvana is a Buy
- Carvana Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 73.46, which suggest Carvana is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Carvana is (21.28 - 41.26), which suggest Carvana is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Carvana is (15.16 - 89.72), which suggest Carvana is a Sell
* Carvana stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.