New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Your Chance To Invest In The Green Energy Revolution!Don't miss this one - click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
- The current trend is moderately bullish and JKS is experiencing slight selling pressure.
JinkoSolar Holding Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
JinkoSolar Holding Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||2.42||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||53.31||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-310388||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(42.99 - 58.13)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(45.25 - 56.33)||Buy|
JinkoSolar Holding Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for JinkoSolar Holding Stock
Is JinkoSolar Holding Stock a Buy?
- JinkoSolar Holding share price is 54.35 while JKS 8-day simple moving average is 56.82, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of JKS is 54.35 while JinkoSolar Holding 20-day SMA is 52.85, which makes it a Buy.
- JinkoSolar Holding 50-day simple moving average is 49.92 while JKS share price is 54.35, making it a Buy technically.
- JKS stock price is 54.35 and JinkoSolar Holding 200-day simple moving average is 55.25, creating a Sell signal.
JKS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
JinkoSolar Holding Stock Info
Price in USD:
JinkoSolar Holding 52-Week Range
JinkoSolar Holding (JKS) is a Buy
JinkoSolar Holding Share Price Forecast
What is the JinkoSolar Holding stock price today?
The JinkoSolar Holding stock price is 54.35 USD today.
Will JKS stock go up or go down?
JinkoSolar Holding> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is JinkoSolar Holding overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, JinkoSolar Holding is not overvalued.
Is JinkoSolar Holding Stock a Buy?
- JinkoSolar Holding share price is 54.35 while JKS 8-day exponential moving average is 56.09, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of JKS is 54.35 while JinkoSolar Holding 20-day EMA is 53.95, which makes it a Buy.
- JinkoSolar Holding 50-day exponential moving average is 51.52 while JKS share price is 54.35, making it a Buy technically.
- JKS stock price is 54.35 and JinkoSolar Holding 200-day simple moving average is 52.51, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of JinkoSolar Holding
Is JinkoSolar Holding a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $2.79 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.00 per share.
Technical Analysis of JinkoSolar Holding
Should I short JinkoSolar Holding stock?
- JKS Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 2.42, suggesting JinkoSolar Holding is a Buy
- JinkoSolar Holding Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 53.31, which suggest JinkoSolar Holding is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for JinkoSolar Holding is (42.99 - 58.13), which suggest JinkoSolar Holding is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for JinkoSolar Holding is (45.25 - 56.33), which suggest JinkoSolar Holding is a Buy
* JinkoSolar Holding stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.