Tiny Lithium Stock Gets $90M Boost in Global EV Battery RaceLearn more here.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
US$0.30 Lithium Stock Gets US$90M Boost in Global EV Battery RaceCheck out our free report here.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and SE is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Sea Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Sea Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.53||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||43.67||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||7551686||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(37.03 - 43.49)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(36.08 - 54.32)||Sell|
Sea Technical Analysis
|Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Sea Stock
Is Sea Stock a Buy?
- Sea share price is 37.48 while SE 8-day simple moving average is 37.47, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of SE is 37.48 while Sea 20-day SMA is 40.07, which makes it a Sell.
- Sea 50-day simple moving average is 41.78 while SE share price is 37.48, making it a Sell technically.
- SE stock price is 37.48 and Sea 200-day simple moving average is 58.12, creating a Sell signal.
SE Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Sea Stock Info
Price in USD:
Sea 52-Week Range
Sea (SE) is a Sell
Sea Share Price Forecast
What is the Sea stock price today?
The Sea stock price is 37.48 USD today.
Will SE stock go up or go down?
Sea> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Sea overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Sea is overvalued.
Is Sea Stock a Buy?
- Sea share price is 37.48 while SE 8-day exponential moving average is 37.66, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of SE is 37.48 while Sea 20-day EMA is 39.20, which makes it a Sell.
- Sea 50-day exponential moving average is 41.46 while SE share price is 37.48, making it a Sell technically.
- SE stock price is 37.48 and Sea 200-day simple moving average is 54.46, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Sea
Is Sea a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.30 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $4.87 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.03 per share.
Technical Analysis of Sea
Should I short Sea stock?
- SE Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.53, suggesting Sea is a Sell
- Sea Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 43.67, which suggest Sea is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Sea is (37.03 - 43.49), which suggest Sea is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Sea is (36.08 - 54.32), which suggest Sea is a Sell
* Sea stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.