Tesla Stock Price Chart
How He Bagged One Of The Top Trading RecordsClick to see this exclusive sit-down interview
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Get Free, Instant Access To Today's Top Stocks List!View this list for FREE now!
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and TSLA is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Tesla Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Tesla Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.05||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||52.55||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||29072329||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(180.66 - 201.52)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(142.05 - 203.83)||Buy|
Tesla Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Tesla Stock
Is Tesla Stock a Buy?
- Tesla share price is 190.41 while TSLA 8-day simple moving average is 187.42, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of TSLA is 190.41 while Tesla 20-day SMA is 188.59, which makes it a Buy.
- Tesla 50-day simple moving average is 180.62 while TSLA share price is 190.41, making it a Buy technically.
- TSLA stock price is 190.41 and Tesla 200-day simple moving average is 216.69, creating a Sell signal.
TSLA Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Tesla Stock Info
Price in USD:
Tesla 52-Week Range
Tesla (TSLA) is a Sell
Tesla Share Price Forecast
What is the Tesla stock price today?
The Tesla stock price is 190.41 USD today.
Will TSLA stock go up or go down?
Tesla> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Tesla overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Tesla is overvalued.
Is Tesla Stock a Buy?
- Tesla share price is 190.41 while TSLA 8-day exponential moving average is 188.64, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of TSLA is 190.41 while Tesla 20-day EMA is 187.86, which makes it a Buy.
- Tesla 50-day exponential moving average is 183.15 while TSLA share price is 190.41, making it a Buy technically.
- TSLA stock price is 190.41 and Tesla 200-day simple moving average is 209.52, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Tesla
Is Tesla a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.28 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.15 per share, an increase this year of $0.01 per share, and an increase next year of $1.56 per share.
Technical Analysis of Tesla
Should I short Tesla stock?
- TSLA Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.05, suggesting Tesla is a Buy
- Tesla Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 52.55, which suggest Tesla is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Tesla is (180.66 - 201.52), which suggest Tesla is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Tesla is (142.05 - 203.83), which suggest Tesla is a Buy
* Tesla stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.