7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and ZEN is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Zendesk Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Zendesk Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.04||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||48.63||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||76609||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(76.24 - 76.82)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(67.87 - 87.67)||Sell|
Zendesk Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Zendesk Stock
Is Zendesk Stock a Buy?
- Zendesk share price is 76.30 while ZEN 8-day simple moving average is 76.21, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of ZEN is 76.30 while Zendesk 20-day SMA is 76.47, which makes it a Sell.
- Zendesk 50-day simple moving average is 76.28 while ZEN share price is 76.30, making it a Buy technically.
- ZEN stock price is 76.30 and Zendesk 200-day simple moving average is 94.59, creating a Sell signal.
ZEN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Zendesk Stock Info
Price in USD:
Zendesk 52-Week Range
Zendesk (ZEN) is a Sell
Zendesk Share Price Forecast
What is the Zendesk stock price today?
The Zendesk stock price is 76.30 USD today.
Will ZEN stock go up or go down?
Zendesk> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Zendesk overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Zendesk is overvalued.
Is Zendesk Stock a Buy?
- Zendesk share price is 76.30 while ZEN 8-day exponential moving average is 76.29, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of ZEN is 76.30 while Zendesk 20-day EMA is 76.37, which makes it a Sell.
- Zendesk 50-day exponential moving average is 77.03 while ZEN share price is 76.30, making it a Sell technically.
- ZEN stock price is 76.30 and Zendesk 200-day simple moving average is 91.33, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Zendesk
Is Zendesk a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.04 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.07 per share, and an increase next year of $0.25 per share.
Technical Analysis of Zendesk
Should I short Zendesk stock?
- ZEN Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.04, suggesting Zendesk is a Sell
- Zendesk Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 48.63, which suggest Zendesk is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Zendesk is (76.24 - 76.82), which suggest Zendesk is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Zendesk is (67.87 - 87.67), which suggest Zendesk is a Sell
* Zendesk stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.