Archer-Daniels Midland 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive ADM News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than ADM
ADM Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||23.97|
|Price / Book:||1.55|
|Net Income (TTM):||$4.46B|
|Return on Equity:||18.37%|
|Return on Assets:||7.34%|
Archer-Daniels Midland Earnings Forecast
Key Archer-Daniels Midland Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for ADM is 7.45%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for ADM have been equal to 3.31% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 9.12% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of ADM is 4.27% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 28 years.
Archer-Daniels Midland Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||9.15|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||10.88|
ADM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Archer-Daniels Midland (ADM) is a Sell
Is Archer-Daniels Midland a Buy or a Sell?
Archer-Daniels Midland stock is rated a Sell
The current Archer-Daniels Midland [ADM] share price is $70.55. The Score for ADM is 30, which is 40% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.