7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive AMGN News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AMGN
AMGN Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||16.48|
|Price / Book:||143.1|
|Net Income (TTM):||$5.72B|
|Return on Equity:||85.64%|
|Return on Assets:||9.3%|
Amgen Earnings Forecast
Key Amgen Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 38 years for AMGN is 75.16%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AMGN have been equal to 20.66% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 18.55% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 20.31% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of AMGN is 22.68% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 24 years.
Amgen Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Drug Manufacturers - General|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||23.87|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||12.87|