7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive CL News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CL
CL Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||27.83|
|Price / Book:||103.01|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.93B|
|Return on Equity:||417.14%|
|Return on Assets:||12.26%|
Colgate-Palmolive Earnings Forecast
Key Colgate-Palmolive Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 38 years for CL is 59.55%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CL have been equal to 36.78% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 8.86% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CL is 12.43% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 25 years.
Colgate-Palmolive Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Household & Personal Products|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||30.08|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||24.24|