7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive CLX News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CLX
CLX Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||53.8|
|Net Income (TTM):||$405M|
|Return on Equity:||103.16%|
|Return on Assets:||6.51%|
Clorox Earnings Forecast
Key Clorox Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for CLX is 35.81%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CLX have been equal to 23.40% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 1.86% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 22.94% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CLX is 6.50% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 25 years.
Clorox Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Household & Personal Products|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||38.11|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||27.16|