7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive D News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than D
D Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||2.46|
|Net Income (TTM):||$2.99B|
|Return on Equity:||12.04%|
|Return on Assets:||3.02%|
Dominion Energy Earnings Forecast
Key Dominion Energy Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 28 years for D is 48.04%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for D have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 41.18% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of D is 23.55% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 21 years.
Dominion Energy Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Utilities - Regulated Electric|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||19.63|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||17.79|