DuPont de Nemours 10K Form
DuPont de Nemours
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive DD News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than DD
DD Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.15|
|Net Income (TTM):||$5.64B|
|Return on Equity:||21.69%|
|Return on Assets:||13.02%|
DuPont de Nemours Earnings Forecast
Key DuPont de Nemours Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for DD is 35.45%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for DD have been equal to 11.27% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 4.12% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 8.38% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of DD is 45.08% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 20 years.
DuPont de Nemours Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||5.72|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||15.72|
DD Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
DuPont de Nemours (DD) is a Sell
Is DuPont de Nemours a Buy or a Sell?
DuPont de Nemours stock is rated a Sell
The current DuPont de Nemours [DD] share price is $67.19. The Score for DD is 46, which is 8% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.