7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive DUK News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than DUK
DUK Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.62|
|Net Income (TTM):||$3.93B|
|Return on Equity:||8.25%|
|Return on Assets:||2.3%|
Duke Energy Earnings Forecast
Key Duke Energy Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 28 years for DUK is 48.19%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for DUK have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 58.34% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of DUK is 15.57% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 19 years.
Duke Energy Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Utilities - Regulated Electric|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||20.56|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||16.88|