7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive ED News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than ED
ED Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.52|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.62B|
|Return on Equity:||8.05%|
|Return on Assets:||2.55%|
Consolidated Edison Earnings Forecast
Key Consolidated Edison Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 28 years for ED is 56.07%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for ED have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 68.28% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of ED is 9.84% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 22 years.
Consolidated Edison Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Utilities - Regulated Electric|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||22.77|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||18.17|