7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive EXAS News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than EXAS
EXAS Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||4.03|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-431.68M|
|Return on Equity:||-13.95%|
|Return on Assets:||-6.82%|
Exact Sciences Earnings Forecast
Key Exact Sciences Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 25 years for EXAS is 72.44%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for EXAS have been equal to 75.96% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 18.88% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -2.23% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of EXAS is -29.91% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 25 years have been positive in 13 years.
Exact Sciences Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Diagnostics & Research|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|