7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive GWW News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than GWW
GWW Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||33.74|
|Price / Book:||13.23|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.45B|
|Return on Equity:||70.26%|
|Return on Assets:||21.13%|
W.W. Grainger Earnings Forecast
Key W.W. Grainger Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 38 years for GWW is 36.25%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for GWW have been equal to 24.37% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 8.34% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of GWW is 8.01% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 31 years.
W.W. Grainger Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||30.47|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||19.87|