7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive HOG News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than HOG
HOG Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||14.16|
|Price / Book:||2.32|
|Net Income (TTM):||$721.1M|
|Return on Equity:||28.01%|
|Return on Assets:||6.3%|
Harley-Davidson Earnings Forecast
Key Harley-Davidson Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 37 years for HOG is 35.61%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for HOG have been equal to 19.64% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 4.76% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of HOG is 12.18% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 37 years have been positive in 26 years.
Harley-Davidson Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||10.77|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||8.45|