The Interpublic Group of Companies
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive IPG News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than IPG
IPG Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||16.36|
|Price / Book:||3.25|
|Net Income (TTM):||$932.4M|
|Return on Equity:||25.93%|
|Return on Assets:||5.39%|
The Interpublic Group of Companies Earnings Forecast
Key The Interpublic Group of Companies Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for IPG is 16.88%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for IPG have been equal to 0.80% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 18.62% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of IPG is 8.58% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 25 years.
The Interpublic Group of Companies Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||13.17|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||10.69|
IPG Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
The Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG) is a Buy