Johnson & Johnson
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive JNJ News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than JNJ
JNJ Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||21.84|
|Price / Book:||5.62|
|Net Income (TTM):||$18.37B|
|Return on Equity:||25.16%|
|Return on Assets:||10.28%|
Johnson & Johnson Earnings Forecast
Key Johnson & Johnson Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 38 years for JNJ is 68.16%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for JNJ have been equal to 26.30% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 15.69% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.88% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of JNJ is 22.26% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 28 years.
Johnson & Johnson Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Drug Manufacturers - General|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||20.9|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||15.38|