Grand Canyon Education 10K Form
Grand Canyon Education
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive LOPE News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than LOPE
LOPE Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||18.57|
|Price / Book:||4.89|
|Net Income (TTM):||$186.16M|
|Return on Equity:||29.07%|
|Return on Assets:||22.18%|
Grand Canyon Education Earnings Forecast
Key Grand Canyon Education Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 17 years for LOPE is 53.49%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for LOPE have been equal to 26.51% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.00% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of LOPE is 20.27% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 18 years have been positive in 16 years.
Grand Canyon Education Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Education & Training Services|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||18.29|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||14.4|
LOPE Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Grand Canyon Education (LOPE) is a Sell
Is Grand Canyon Education a Buy or a Sell?
Grand Canyon Education stock is rated a Sell
The current Grand Canyon Education [LOPE] share price is $104.82. The Score for LOPE is 38, which is 24% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.