7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive LUV News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than LUV
LUV Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||35.45|
|Price / Book:||2.16|
|Net Income (TTM):||$827M|
|Return on Equity:||7.78%|
|Return on Assets:||2.24%|
Southwest Airlines Earnings Forecast
Key Southwest Airlines Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 38 years for LUV is 26.06%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for LUV have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 44.11% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of LUV is 6.19% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 23 years.
Southwest Airlines Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||24.69|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||12.46|