7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive MA News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MA
MA Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||40.19|
|Price / Book:||61.42|
|Net Income (TTM):||$10.93B|
|Return on Equity:||183.35%|
|Return on Assets:||28.18%|
Mastercard Earnings Forecast
Key Mastercard Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 18 years for MA is 76.33%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MA have been equal to 15.75% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 4.74% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MA is 44.66% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 24 years have been positive in 16 years.
Mastercard Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||40.43|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||29.02|