7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive MCO News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MCO
MCO Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||35.75|
|Price / Book:||19.45|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.73B|
|Return on Equity:||71.73%|
|Return on Assets:||12.21%|
Moody's Corporation Earnings Forecast
Key Moody's Corporation Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 24 years for MCO is 73.67%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MCO have been equal to 23.80% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 9.08% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MCO is 35.61% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 24 years have been positive in 18 years.
Moody's Corporation Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Financial Data & Stock Exchanges|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||20.64|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||22.14|
MCO Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Moody's Corporation (MCO) is a Sell