7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive MUR News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MUR
MUR Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||10.9|
|Price / Book:||1.2|
|Net Income (TTM):||$744.67M|
|Return on Equity:||14.65%|
|Return on Assets:||7.31%|
Murphy Oil Earnings Forecast
Key Murphy Oil Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for MUR is 56.38%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MUR have been equal to 3.11% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 15.62% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MUR is 22.87% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 24 years.
Murphy Oil Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas E&P|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||6.74|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||6.92|