7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive NKE News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than NKE
NKE Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||39.67|
|Price / Book:||12.36|
|Net Income (TTM):||$5.05B|
|Return on Equity:||34.32%|
|Return on Assets:||13.07%|
Nike Earnings Forecast
Key Nike Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 40 years for NKE is 43.52%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for NKE have been equal to 7.93% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.00% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of NKE is 9.90% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 40 years have been positive in 22 years.
Nike Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Footwear & Accessories|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||35.13|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||26.22|