7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive PDCO News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than PDCO
PDCO Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||2.38|
|Net Income (TTM):||$193.8M|
|Return on Equity:||19%|
|Return on Assets:||6.91%|
Patterson Companies Earnings Forecast
Key Patterson Companies Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 32 years for PDCO is 19.83%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for PDCO have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 9.98% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of PDCO is 3.13% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 32 years have been positive in 25 years.
Patterson Companies Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||12.22|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||10.39|
PDCO Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Patterson Companies (PDCO) is a Sell