Royal Caribbean Group
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive RCL News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than RCL
RCL Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||3.18|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-4.47B|
|Return on Equity:||-83.33%|
|Return on Assets:||-13.51%|
Royal Caribbean Group Earnings Forecast
Key Royal Caribbean Group Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 31 years for RCL is -73.45%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for RCL have been equal to 89.42% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -24.56% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of RCL is -343.35% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 31 years have been positive in 20 years.
Royal Caribbean Group Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||10.78|
RCL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Royal Caribbean Group (RCL) is a Buy