7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive ROK News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than ROK
ROK Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||26.18|
|Price / Book:||8.85|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.28B|
|Return on Equity:||40.7%|
|Return on Assets:||11.33%|
Rockwell Automation Earnings Forecast
Key Rockwell Automation Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 40 years for ROK is 41.04%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for ROK have been equal to 22.34% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 10.59% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of ROK is 14.11% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 40 years have been positive in 26 years.
Rockwell Automation Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Specialty Industrial Machinery|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||23.01|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||19.67|
ROK Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Rockwell Automation (ROK) is a Sell