7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive RRC News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than RRC
RRC Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||5.75|
|Price / Book:||2.82|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.26B|
|Return on Equity:||69.97%|
|Return on Assets:||19.06%|
Range Resources Earnings Forecast
Key Range Resources Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 33 years for RRC is 43.84%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for RRC have been equal to 4.74% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 55.21% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of RRC is 11.50% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 33 years have been positive in 21 years.
Range Resources Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas E&P|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||15.71|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||5.58|