United Airlines Holdings 10K Form
United Airlines Holdings
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive UAL News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than UAL
UAL Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||10.71|
|Price / Book:||2.33|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.92B|
|Return on Equity:||36.83%|
|Return on Assets:||2.77%|
United Airlines Holdings Earnings Forecast
Key United Airlines Holdings Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 31 years for UAL is 23.67%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for UAL have been equal to 3.41% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 227.00% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of UAL is 1.64% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 29 years have been positive in 18 years.
United Airlines Holdings Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||21.29|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||4.41|
UAL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
United Airlines Holdings (UAL) is a Buy
Is United Airlines Holdings a Buy or a Sell?
United Airlines Holdings stock is rated a Buy
The current United Airlines Holdings [UAL] share price is $47.47. The Score for UAL is 53, which is 6% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.