7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive XOM News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than XOM
XOM Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||10.64|
|Price / Book:||2.36|
|Net Income (TTM):||$51.72B|
|Return on Equity:||27.05%|
|Return on Assets:||14.06%|
Exxon Mobil Earnings Forecast
Key Exxon Mobil Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for XOM is 25.85%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for XOM have been equal to 2.65% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 1.43% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of XOM is 13.98% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 23 years.
Exxon Mobil Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas Integrated|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||8.87|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||12.97|