7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and AAPL is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Apple Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Apple Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-4.31||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||45.45||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||56483757||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(134.67 - 147.09)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(145.48 - 171.78)||Sell|
Apple Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Apple Stock
Is Apple Stock a Buy?
- Apple share price is 138.27 while AAPL 8-day simple moving average is 133.90, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of AAPL is 138.27 while Apple 20-day SMA is 141.09, which makes it a Sell.
- Apple 50-day simple moving average is 149.70 while AAPL share price is 138.27, making it a Sell technically.
- AAPL stock price is 138.27 and Apple 200-day simple moving average is 158.65, creating a Sell signal.
AAPL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Apple Stock Info
Price in USD:
Apple 52-Week Range
Apple (AAPL) is a Buy
Apple Share Price Forecast
What is the Apple stock price today?
The Apple stock price is 138.27 USD today.
Will AAPL stock go up or go down?
Apple> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Apple overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Apple is not overvalued.
Is Apple Stock a Buy?
- Apple share price is 138.27 while AAPL 8-day exponential moving average is 136.18, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of AAPL is 138.27 while Apple 20-day EMA is 139.80, which makes it a Sell.
- Apple 50-day exponential moving average is 147.66 while AAPL share price is 138.27, making it a Sell technically.
- AAPL stock price is 138.27 and Apple 200-day simple moving average is 153.80, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Apple
Is Apple a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.15 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.27 per share, an increase this year of $0.07 per share, and an increase next year of $0.56 per share.
Technical Analysis of Apple
Should I short Apple stock?
- AAPL Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -4.31, suggesting Apple is a Sell
- Apple Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 45.45, which suggest Apple is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Apple is (134.67 - 147.09), which suggest Apple is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Apple is (145.48 - 171.78), which suggest Apple is a Sell
* Apple stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.