The Results Are In: Bryan Perry's "Million-Dollar Beta Test"Click here to see how these extraordinary trading gains came to pass...and find out what Bryan has planned for the rest of 2023 - his fourth and final Beta Test.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
ChatGPT admits...Click here for details.
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and BXP is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Boston Properties Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Boston Properties Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.42||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||63.79||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-263314||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(52.74 - 59.06)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(55.07 - 65.75)||Buy|
Boston Properties Technical Analysis
|Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Boston Properties Stock
Is Boston Properties Stock a Buy?
- Boston Properties share price is 61.98 while BXP 8-day simple moving average is 58.17, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of BXP is 61.98 while Boston Properties 20-day SMA is 55.92, which makes it a Buy.
- Boston Properties 50-day simple moving average is 55.67 while BXP share price is 61.98, making it a Buy technically.
- BXP stock price is 61.98 and Boston Properties 200-day simple moving average is 57.49, creating a Buy signal.
BXP Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Boston Properties Stock Info
Price in USD:
Boston Properties 52-Week Range
Boston Properties (BXP) is a Sell
Boston Properties Share Price Forecast
What is the Boston Properties stock price today?
The Boston Properties stock price is 61.98 USD today.
Will BXP stock go up or go down?
Boston Properties> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Boston Properties overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Boston Properties is overvalued.
Is Boston Properties Stock a Buy?
- Boston Properties share price is 61.98 while BXP 8-day exponential moving average is 59.37, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of BXP is 61.98 while Boston Properties 20-day EMA is 57.11, which makes it a Buy.
- Boston Properties 50-day exponential moving average is 57.06 while BXP share price is 61.98, making it a Buy technically.
- BXP stock price is 61.98 and Boston Properties 200-day simple moving average is 61.16, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Boston Properties
Is Boston Properties a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.07 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.45 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.19 per share.
Technical Analysis of Boston Properties
Should I short Boston Properties stock?
- BXP Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.42, suggesting Boston Properties is a Buy
- Boston Properties Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 63.79, which suggest Boston Properties is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Boston Properties is (52.74 - 59.06), which suggest Boston Properties is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Boston Properties is (55.07 - 65.75), which suggest Boston Properties is a Buy
* Boston Properties stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.