3 Stocks That Could Double or Triple in the Months AheadClick here to claim your free report now.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
"Amazon Loophole" could hand you $28,544 in "royalty" payoutsWatch short video now.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and CCL is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Carnival Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Carnival Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.59||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||33.34||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-47407853||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(14.34 - 15.76)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(12.72 - 17.84)||Sell|
Carnival Technical Analysis
|Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28||Sep 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Carnival Stock
Is Carnival Stock a Buy?
- Carnival share price is 13.72 while CCL 8-day simple moving average is 14.12, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CCL is 13.72 while Carnival 20-day SMA is 14.85, which makes it a Sell.
- Carnival 50-day simple moving average is 16.10 while CCL share price is 13.72, making it a Sell technically.
- CCL stock price is 13.72 and Carnival 200-day simple moving average is 12.59, creating a Buy signal.
CCL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Carnival Stock Info
Price in USD:
Carnival 52-Week Range
Carnival (CCL) is a Sell
Carnival Share Price Forecast
What is the Carnival stock price today?
The Carnival stock price is 13.72 USD today.
Will CCL stock go up or go down?
Carnival> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Carnival overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Carnival is overvalued.
Is Carnival Stock a Buy?
- Carnival share price is 13.72 while CCL 8-day exponential moving average is 14.20, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CCL is 13.72 while Carnival 20-day EMA is 14.76, which makes it a Sell.
- Carnival 50-day exponential moving average is 15.38 while CCL share price is 13.72, making it a Sell technically.
- CCL stock price is 13.72 and Carnival 200-day simple moving average is 13.75, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Carnival
Is Carnival a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.31 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $4.52 per share, and an increase next year of $1.13 per share.
Technical Analysis of Carnival
Should I short Carnival stock?
- CCL Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.59, suggesting Carnival is a Sell
- Carnival Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 33.34, which suggest Carnival is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Carnival is (14.34 - 15.76), which suggest Carnival is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Carnival is (12.72 - 17.84), which suggest Carnival is a Sell
* Carnival stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.