Comerica Stock Price Chart
3 A.I.-Predicted Stocks to Add to Your PortfolioWatch Live & FREE Thriving Trends Forecasted by This A.I. Now
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
"An AI that can make you rich?"Click here now to see how
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and CMA is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Comerica Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Comerica Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.85||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||42.49||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||117624||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(34.3 - 40.54)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(38.59 - 69.41)||Sell|
Comerica Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Comerica Stock
Is Comerica Stock a Buy?
- Comerica share price is 36.10 while CMA 8-day simple moving average is 38.75, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CMA is 36.10 while Comerica 20-day SMA is 36.52, which makes it a Sell.
- Comerica 50-day simple moving average is 40.35 while CMA share price is 36.10, making it a Sell technically.
- CMA stock price is 36.10 and Comerica 200-day simple moving average is 63.46, creating a Sell signal.
CMA Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Comerica Stock Info
Price in USD:
Comerica 52-Week Range
Comerica (CMA) is a Sell
Comerica Share Price Forecast
What is the Comerica stock price today?
The Comerica stock price is 36.10 USD today.
Will CMA stock go up or go down?
Comerica> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Comerica overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Comerica is overvalued.
Is Comerica Stock a Buy?
- Comerica share price is 36.10 while CMA 8-day exponential moving average is 37.90, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of CMA is 36.10 while Comerica 20-day EMA is 38.15, which makes it a Sell.
- Comerica 50-day exponential moving average is 42.46 while CMA share price is 36.10, making it a Sell technically.
- CMA stock price is 36.10 and Comerica 200-day simple moving average is 59.27, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Comerica
Is Comerica a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.62 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.05 per share, a decrease this year of $0.35 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.31 per share.
Technical Analysis of Comerica
Should I short Comerica stock?
- CMA Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.85, suggesting Comerica is a Sell
- Comerica Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 42.49, which suggest Comerica is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Comerica is (34.3 - 40.54), which suggest Comerica is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Comerica is (38.59 - 69.41), which suggest Comerica is a Sell
* Comerica stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.