America's Cash Bubble Set to Burst on December 13, 2023Watch His Free Video Here
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
How options give me an extra DAILY paycheckSo, click here if you want to see how to make an extra daily paycheck, easily and reliably.
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and FDX is experiencing slight buying pressure.
FedEx Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
FedEx Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||4.15||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||68.66||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||583231||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(245.05 - 259.67)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(246.89 - 265.15)||Buy|
FedEx Technical Analysis
|Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for FedEx Stock
Is FedEx Stock a Buy?
- FedEx share price is 266.08 while FDX 8-day simple moving average is 259.19, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of FDX is 266.08 while FedEx 20-day SMA is 254.30, which makes it a Buy.
- FedEx 50-day simple moving average is 251.23 while FDX share price is 266.08, making it a Buy technically.
- FDX stock price is 266.08 and FedEx 200-day simple moving average is 240.80, creating a Buy signal.
FDX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
FedEx Stock Info
Price in USD:
FedEx 52-Week Range
FedEx (FDX) is a Buy
FedEx Share Price Forecast
What is the FedEx stock price today?
The FedEx stock price is 266.08 USD today.
Will FDX stock go up or go down?
FedEx> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is FedEx overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, FedEx is not overvalued.
Is FedEx Stock a Buy?
- FedEx share price is 266.08 while FDX 8-day exponential moving average is 260.65, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of FDX is 266.08 while FedEx 20-day EMA is 255.68, which makes it a Buy.
- FedEx 50-day exponential moving average is 252.77 while FDX share price is 266.08, making it a Buy technically.
- FDX stock price is 266.08 and FedEx 200-day simple moving average is 240.73, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of FedEx
Is FedEx a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $1.13 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $5.79 per share, and an increase next year of $3.29 per share.
Technical Analysis of FedEx
Should I short FedEx stock?
- FDX Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 4.15, suggesting FedEx is a Buy
- FedEx Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 68.66, which suggest FedEx is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for FedEx is (245.05 - 259.67), which suggest FedEx is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for FedEx is (246.89 - 265.15), which suggest FedEx is a Buy
* FedEx stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.