7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and GE is experiencing slight selling pressure.
General Electric Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
General Electric Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-3.68||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||26||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-67187||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(68.1 - 77.98)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(75.4 - 95.98)||Sell|
General Electric Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for General Electric Stock
Is General Electric Stock a Buy?
- General Electric share price is 64.07 while GE 8-day simple moving average is 66.32, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of GE is 64.07 while General Electric 20-day SMA is 72.49, which makes it a Sell.
- General Electric 50-day simple moving average is 77.23 while GE share price is 64.07, making it a Sell technically.
- GE stock price is 64.07 and General Electric 200-day simple moving average is 93.12, creating a Sell signal.
GE Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
General Electric Stock Info
Price in USD:
General Electric 52-Week Range
General Electric (GE) is a Sell
General Electric Share Price Forecast
What is the General Electric stock price today?
The General Electric stock price is 64.07 USD today.
Will GE stock go up or go down?
General Electric> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is General Electric overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, General Electric is overvalued.
Is General Electric Stock a Buy?
- General Electric share price is 64.07 while GE 8-day exponential moving average is 66.86, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of GE is 64.07 while General Electric 20-day EMA is 70.74, which makes it a Sell.
- General Electric 50-day exponential moving average is 76.62 while GE share price is 64.07, making it a Sell technically.
- GE stock price is 64.07 and General Electric 200-day simple moving average is 88.77, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of General Electric
Is General Electric a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.61 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.45 per share, an increase this year of $0.89 per share, and an increase next year of $2.03 per share.
Technical Analysis of General Electric
Should I short General Electric stock?
- GE Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -3.68, suggesting General Electric is a Sell
- General Electric Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 26, which suggest General Electric is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for General Electric is (68.1 - 77.98), which suggest General Electric is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for General Electric is (75.4 - 95.98), which suggest General Electric is a Sell
* General Electric stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.