7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and HAS is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Hasbro Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Hasbro Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.69||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||49.23||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-477993||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(58.98 - 65.06)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(64.86 - 81.22)||Sell|
Hasbro Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Hasbro Stock
Is Hasbro Stock a Buy?
- Hasbro share price is 62.10 while HAS 8-day simple moving average is 59.55, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of HAS is 62.10 while Hasbro 20-day SMA is 61.06, which makes it a Buy.
- Hasbro 50-day simple moving average is 65.77 while HAS share price is 62.10, making it a Sell technically.
- HAS stock price is 62.10 and Hasbro 200-day simple moving average is 80.52, creating a Sell signal.
HAS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Hasbro Stock Info
Price in USD:
Hasbro 52-Week Range
Hasbro (HAS) is a Buy
Hasbro Share Price Forecast
What is the Hasbro stock price today?
The Hasbro stock price is 62.10 USD today.
Will HAS stock go up or go down?
Hasbro> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Hasbro overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Hasbro is not overvalued.
Is Hasbro Stock a Buy?
- Hasbro share price is 62.10 while HAS 8-day exponential moving average is 60.50, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of HAS is 62.10 while Hasbro 20-day EMA is 61.42, which makes it a Buy.
- Hasbro 50-day exponential moving average is 65.74 while HAS share price is 62.10, making it a Sell technically.
- HAS stock price is 62.10 and Hasbro 200-day simple moving average is 78.05, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Hasbro
Is Hasbro a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.12 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.16 per share, and an increase next year of $0.54 per share.
Technical Analysis of Hasbro
Should I short Hasbro stock?
- HAS Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.69, suggesting Hasbro is a Sell
- Hasbro Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 49.23, which suggest Hasbro is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Hasbro is (58.98 - 65.06), which suggest Hasbro is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Hasbro is (64.86 - 81.22), which suggest Hasbro is a Sell
* Hasbro stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.