The Home Depot
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and HD is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
The Home Depot Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
The Home Depot Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-6.62||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||43.26||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-3171908||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(272.27 - 294.55)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(278.36 - 307.1)||Sell|
The Home Depot Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for The Home Depot Stock
Is The Home Depot Stock a Buy?
- The Home Depot share price is 275.94 while HD 8-day simple moving average is 272.92, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of HD is 275.94 while The Home Depot 20-day SMA is 280.79, which makes it a Sell.
- The Home Depot 50-day simple moving average is 296.62 while HD share price is 275.94, making it a Sell technically.
- HD stock price is 275.94 and The Home Depot 200-day simple moving average is 317.58, creating a Sell signal.
HD Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
The Home Depot Stock Info
Price in USD:
The Home Depot 52-Week Range
The Home Depot (HD) is a Sell
The Home Depot Share Price Forecast
What is the The Home Depot stock price today?
The The Home Depot stock price is 275.94 USD today.
Will HD stock go up or go down?
The Home Depot> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is The Home Depot overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, The Home Depot is overvalued.
Is The Home Depot Stock a Buy?
- The Home Depot share price is 275.94 while HD 8-day exponential moving average is 275.51, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of HD is 275.94 while The Home Depot 20-day EMA is 280.77, which makes it a Sell.
- The Home Depot 50-day exponential moving average is 289.49 while HD share price is 275.94, making it a Sell technically.
- HD stock price is 275.94 and The Home Depot 200-day simple moving average is 308.00, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of The Home Depot
Is The Home Depot a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.40 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.76 per share, an increase this year of $3.64 per share, and an increase next year of $0.58 per share.
Technical Analysis of The Home Depot
Should I short The Home Depot stock?
- HD Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -6.62, suggesting The Home Depot is a Sell
- The Home Depot Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 43.26, which suggest The Home Depot is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for The Home Depot is (272.27 - 294.55), which suggest The Home Depot is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for The Home Depot is (278.36 - 307.1), which suggest The Home Depot is a Sell
* The Home Depot stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.