Introducing The Great $2 AI MoonshotOpen your free presentation now
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Free ChatGPT Investor Guide: 5 Stocks to Buy ASAPAccess the report now.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and HPQ is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
HP Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
HP Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.35||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||21.23||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-10806769||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(26.51 - 30.17)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(28.58 - 32.38)||Sell|
HP Technical Analysis
|Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28||Sep 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for HP Stock
Is HP Stock a Buy?
- HP share price is 25.70 while HPQ 8-day simple moving average is 26.20, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of HPQ is 25.70 while HP 20-day SMA is 27.79, which makes it a Sell.
- HP 50-day simple moving average is 30.28 while HPQ share price is 25.70, making it a Sell technically.
- HPQ stock price is 25.70 and HP 200-day simple moving average is 29.63, creating a Sell signal.
HPQ Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
HP Stock Info
Price in USD:
HP 52-Week Range
HP (HPQ) is a Sell
HP Share Price Forecast
What is the HP stock price today?
The HP stock price is 25.70 USD today.
Will HPQ stock go up or go down?
HP> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is HP overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, HP is overvalued.
Is HP Stock a Buy?
- HP share price is 25.70 while HPQ 8-day exponential moving average is 26.23, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of HPQ is 25.70 while HP 20-day EMA is 27.53, which makes it a Sell.
- HP 50-day exponential moving average is 29.23 while HPQ share price is 25.70, making it a Sell technically.
- HPQ stock price is 25.70 and HP 200-day simple moving average is 30.04, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of HP
Is HP a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.03 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.77 per share, and an increase next year of $0.15 per share.
Technical Analysis of HP
Should I short HP stock?
- HPQ Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.35, suggesting HP is a Sell
- HP Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 21.23, which suggest HP is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for HP is (26.51 - 30.17), which suggest HP is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for HP is (28.58 - 32.38), which suggest HP is a Sell
* HP stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.