3 Stocks That Could Double or Triple in the Months AheadClick here to claim your free report now.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Elon Did It Again: This Could be Bigger than TeslaClick here.
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and HRB is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
H&R Block Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
H&R Block Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.31||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||75.06||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-1327217||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(39.22 - 41.86)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(30.82 - 38.88)||Buy|
H&R Block Technical Analysis
|Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28||Sep 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for H&R Block Stock
Is H&R Block Stock a Buy?
- H&R Block share price is 43.06 while HRB 8-day simple moving average is 42.25, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of HRB is 43.06 while H&R Block 20-day SMA is 40.71, which makes it a Buy.
- H&R Block 50-day simple moving average is 38.10 while HRB share price is 43.06, making it a Buy technically.
- HRB stock price is 43.06 and H&R Block 200-day simple moving average is 35.65, creating a Buy signal.
HRB Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
H&R Block Stock Info
Price in USD:
H&R Block 52-Week Range
H&R Block (HRB) is a Buy
H&R Block Share Price Forecast
What is the H&R Block stock price today?
The H&R Block stock price is 43.06 USD today.
Will HRB stock go up or go down?
H&R Block> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is H&R Block overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, H&R Block is not overvalued.
Is H&R Block Stock a Buy?
- H&R Block share price is 43.06 while HRB 8-day exponential moving average is 42.21, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of HRB is 43.06 while H&R Block 20-day EMA is 40.99, which makes it a Buy.
- H&R Block 50-day exponential moving average is 38.66 while HRB share price is 43.06, making it a Buy technically.
- HRB stock price is 43.06 and H&R Block 200-day simple moving average is 36.11, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of H&R Block
Is H&R Block a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $6.24 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.28 per share, and an increase next year of $0.46 per share.
Technical Analysis of H&R Block
Should I short H&R Block stock?
- HRB Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.31, suggesting H&R Block is a Buy
- H&R Block Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 75.06, which suggest H&R Block is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for H&R Block is (39.22 - 41.86), which suggest H&R Block is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for H&R Block is (30.82 - 38.88), which suggest H&R Block is a Buy
* H&R Block stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.