New AI Stock PayoutsWatch this presentation before then!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Unexpected gains from AI stocksClick here to see the proof for yourself.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and KR is experiencing slight buying pressure.
The Kroger Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
The Kroger Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.36||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||47.54||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||497765||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(45.62 - 46.98)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(46.01 - 48.79)||Sell|
The Kroger Technical Analysis
|Sep 7||Sep 8||Sep 11||Sep 12||Sep 13||Sep 14||Sep 15||Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for The Kroger Stock
Is The Kroger Stock a Buy?
- The Kroger share price is 46.18 while KR 8-day simple moving average is 45.89, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of KR is 46.18 while The Kroger 20-day SMA is 46.09, which makes it a Buy.
- The Kroger 50-day simple moving average is 47.28 while KR share price is 46.18, making it a Sell technically.
- KR stock price is 46.18 and The Kroger 200-day simple moving average is 46.74, creating a Sell signal.
KR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
The Kroger Stock Info
Price in USD:
The Kroger 52-Week Range
The Kroger (KR) is a Sell
The Kroger Share Price Forecast
What is the The Kroger stock price today?
The The Kroger stock price is 46.18 USD today.
Will KR stock go up or go down?
The Kroger> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is The Kroger overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, The Kroger is overvalued.
Is The Kroger Stock a Buy?
- The Kroger share price is 46.18 while KR 8-day exponential moving average is 46.07, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of KR is 46.18 while The Kroger 20-day EMA is 46.28, which makes it a Sell.
- The Kroger 50-day exponential moving average is 46.84 while KR share price is 46.18, making it a Sell technically.
- KR stock price is 46.18 and The Kroger 200-day simple moving average is 47.08, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of The Kroger
Is The Kroger a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.09 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.01 per share, an increase this year of $0.62 per share, and an increase next year of $0.39 per share.
Technical Analysis of The Kroger
Should I short The Kroger stock?
- KR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.36, suggesting The Kroger is a Sell
- The Kroger Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 47.54, which suggest The Kroger is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for The Kroger is (45.62 - 46.98), which suggest The Kroger is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for The Kroger is (46.01 - 48.79), which suggest The Kroger is a Sell
* The Kroger stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.