[Free Copy] Hedge Fund Black BookSend Me My Free Copy!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
DeFi Coin Triggers All "Buy" Signals And Could Break Out SoonDiscover our top DeFi pick for potentially massive gains now (before it's too late).
- The current trend is moderately bearish and MET is experiencing slight buying pressure.
MetLife Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
MetLife Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.44||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||43.93||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||970165||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(62.55 - 65.21)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(53.65 - 63.65)||Buy|
MetLife Technical Analysis
|Sep 14||Sep 15||Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for MetLife Stock
Is MetLife Stock a Buy?
- MetLife share price is 62.80 while MET 8-day simple moving average is 64.85, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of MET is 62.80 while MetLife 20-day SMA is 64.26, which makes it a Sell.
- MetLife 50-day simple moving average is 63.17 while MET share price is 62.80, making it a Sell technically.
- MET stock price is 62.80 and MetLife 200-day simple moving average is 62.53, creating a Buy signal.
MET Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
MetLife Stock Info
Price in USD:
MetLife 52-Week Range
MetLife (MET) is a Buy
MetLife Share Price Forecast
What is the MetLife stock price today?
The MetLife stock price is 62.80 USD today.
Will MET stock go up or go down?
MetLife> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is MetLife overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, MetLife is not overvalued.
Is MetLife Stock a Buy?
- MetLife share price is 62.80 while MET 8-day exponential moving average is 64.20, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of MET is 62.80 while MetLife 20-day EMA is 64.10, which makes it a Sell.
- MetLife 50-day exponential moving average is 62.66 while MET share price is 62.80, making it a Buy technically.
- MET stock price is 62.80 and MetLife 200-day simple moving average is 62.08, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of MetLife
Is MetLife a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.91 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.27 per share, an increase this year of $0.63 per share, and an increase next year of $1.57 per share.
Technical Analysis of MetLife
Should I short MetLife stock?
- MET Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.44, suggesting MetLife is a Buy
- MetLife Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 43.93, which suggest MetLife is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for MetLife is (62.55 - 65.21), which suggest MetLife is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for MetLife is (53.65 - 63.65), which suggest MetLife is a Buy
* MetLife stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.