Serious profits in months with teeny tiny gains?Check out the details here.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
The Results Are In: Bryan Perry's "Million-Dollar Beta Test"Click here to see how these extraordinary trading gains came to pass...and find out what Bryan has planned for the rest of 2023 - his fourth and final Beta Test.
- The current trend is moderately bullish and NVR is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
NVR Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
NVR Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||97.68||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||54.71||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-11490||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(5609.01 - 6263.07)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(5811.4 - 6353.88)||Buy|
NVR Technical Analysis
|Nov 15||Nov 16||Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for NVR Stock
Is NVR Stock a Buy?
- NVR share price is 6,107.11 while NVR 8-day simple moving average is 6,206.25, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of NVR is 6,107.11 while NVR 20-day SMA is 6,070.02, which makes it a Buy.
- NVR 50-day simple moving average is 5,913.89 while NVR share price is 6,107.11, making it a Buy technically.
- NVR stock price is 6,107.11 and NVR 200-day simple moving average is 5,871.72, creating a Buy signal.
NVR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
NVR Stock Info
Price in USD:
NVR 52-Week Range
NVR (NVR) is a Sell
NVR Share Price Forecast
What is the NVR stock price today?
The NVR stock price is 6,107.11 USD today.
Will NVR stock go up or go down?
NVR> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is NVR overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, NVR is overvalued.
Is NVR Stock a Buy?
- NVR share price is 6,107.11 while NVR 8-day exponential moving average is 6,160.00, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of NVR is 6,107.11 while NVR 20-day EMA is 6,073.04, which makes it a Buy.
- NVR 50-day exponential moving average is 5,998.41 while NVR share price is 6,107.11, making it a Buy technically.
- NVR stock price is 6,107.11 and NVR 200-day simple moving average is 5,778.79, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of NVR
Is NVR a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $6.40 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $2.12 per share, and a decrease next year of $40.20 per share.
Technical Analysis of NVR
Should I short NVR stock?
- NVR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 97.68, suggesting NVR is a Buy
- NVR Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 54.71, which suggest NVR is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for NVR is (5609.01 - 6263.07), which suggest NVR is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for NVR is (5811.4 - 6353.88), which suggest NVR is a Buy
* NVR stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.